About The Blue Knights
The BLUE KNIGHTS® International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club is a non-profit fraternal organization consisting of active and retired law enforcement men & women who enjoy riding motorcycles. Blue Knights is a family fraternity with spouses and children often accompany our members to the various rides and functions. Rides and rallies are held worldwide and when travelling, local members can provide assistance, directions and sometimes a place to stay. We are truly a family.According to the Blue Knight by-Laws, our purposes and goals are to:
1. Provide for the mutual assistance, enjoyment, entertainment, education, physical, mental and social benefit of its members and the general public.
2. To promote and advance the sport of motorcycling and the safety of motorcycling.
3. To serve the interests of motorcycle owners and users.
4. To promote by example and any other acceptable means, safe use, operation and enjoyment of motorcycles....
5. To develop a fraternal spirit between law enforcement personnel and the general public.
The main Blue Knights LEMC International website:
Wales I Chapter covers the South East area of Wales and is part of the UK and Ireland Conference, their website is: